The staff here at Business Insider and BI Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service, covers news and topics each day that we think you would find valuable. Our work spans dozens of subjects, from e-commerce and digital media to entertainment and sports.
Because we know how valuable your time is, we're collecting our hottest and most important stories each day and delivering them straight to your inbox with our all-new BI Intelligence Daily newsletter.
And the best part? It's FREE!
Each day, you'll receive our top stories on all the most pressing topics, exclusive highlights from our premium research team, and more.
Here's what you'll get when you sign up for BI Intelligence Daily:
- The Rundown: Our most noteworthy topic of the day, along with some other selected news that should be on your radar.
- Five in Focus: The five hottest stories of the day that everyone should be talking about.
- Report of the Day: Here we highlight one of our detailed reports created by a BI Intelligence expert and provide a link for you to download it.
- Insider Highlights: These selections from our premium research team give you some extra insights into the emerging trends that have the potential to change our lives in the next few years.
- Charts of the Day: The BI Intelligence team puts together informative and easy-to-read charts that enlighten you about the most important trends.
And as a bonus, when you sign up for this free newsletter today, you'll get immediate access to the Top 5 Digital Trends of 2016, an insightful look at the future of the digital world created by John Greenough, a senior research analyst at BI Intelligence. This report identifies the key digital trend Mobile, E-Commerce, Digital Media, Digital Financial Services, and the Internet of Things.
Here are the key takeaways from the report:
- In Mobile, messaging apps have become the new OS.
- In Digital Media, programmatic advertising has exploded in recent years.
- In Payments, mobile wallets will be the story to watch in 2016.
- In E-Commerce, deliveries and shipping are changing drastically as more online shopping overwhelms shipping companies.
- In IoT, businesses are using the Internet of Things to lower their operating costs.
BI Intelligence Daily is your go-to source for all of the most important stories and analysis of the day. To sign up for this free newsletter and bonus deck, click here.