Technology is disrupting nearly every part of our daily lives.
Smartphones have allowed us to stay connected to each other at literally every moment of our lives, whether it's on our daily commutes or on faraway vacations.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is making us more connected than ever with smart home devices that can control our lights and thermostats and order food for us with simple voice commands.
Robo advisors are making investing more accessible and more affordable for everyone.
And the list is growing.
Almost every industry has been disrupted by digital technologies over the past decade. And, in 2017 we expect to see more revolutionary developments impacting our businesses, careers, and lives.
BI Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service, has put together a list of 30 Big Tech Predictions for 2017 across Mobile, Digital Media, Payments, IoT, E-Commerce, and Fintech. Some of these major predictions include:
- Autonomous car road tests
- Snapchat and Amazon rattling the digital ad space
- VR hardware competing with popular gaming consoles
- The grocery industry making the move online
- Mobile wallets adding value to users
- Insurtech ascending with investments from legacy players and tech giants
- Social video taking 2017 by storm
This comprehensive list of 30 predictions can be yours for free today. As an added bonus, you will gain immediate access to the team’s exclusive FREE newsletter, BI Intelligence Daily.